The addition of the Landoll Drexel & Bendi very narrow aisle forklifts enables us to substantially expand our ability to help our customers increase their space utilization and pallet density.
Our goal is to provide our customers with the full solution to their application. Here at SIE we can assist in engineered solutions, space planning, and warehouse supplies, in addition to finding the right material handling equipment to suite your needs. Bendi articulating and Drexel SwingMast® forklifts provide the material handling solution needed for very narrow aisle applications through space optimization, improved productivity, greater flexibility and maximizing efficiency.
Southeast Industrial Equipment is now a proud dealer of Landoll Drexel & Bendi forklifts.
Whether storing standard pallets to 41 feet or handling odd shaped long loads, Landoll has the right Narrow Aisle Solution with a wide range of models, capacities, and power options. By design, neither the Bendi nor the Drexel SwingMast® swing the rear end while stacking so product and rack damage is minimized during product put away or retrieval.
- Bendi – The leader in articulated forklifts
- Drexel – The very narrow aisle and narrow aisle long load side loading solution.
Landoll manufactures two lines of Narrow and Very Narrow Aisle forklifts perfect for loading and unloading containers / trailers and then taking the product directly into your narrow aisle warehouse. The Drexel can withstand freezer storage with temperatures as low as -22 degrees Fahrenheit with the new freezer cab enclosure making it perfect for cold storage applications.
- The Bendi Electric or IC powered forklifts provide the world’s first 180° articulating mast, front wheel steered design, providing unmatched maneuverability in narrow aisle storage. The Bendi can store pallet loads from aisles as narrow as 72 inches to lift height of 492 inches. Available in Electric and LP Gas models.
- The Drexel SwingMast® fork trucks are electric or IC powered and have a 90° rotating and shifting mast that operate as a front or side loader that can stack pallets or long loads in aisles as narrow as 56 inches and lift to a height of 372 inches.
Landoll also manufactures two other models of electric forklifts.
- A Drexel EX (UL Certified explosion proof) front loading lift truck is designed to operate in hazardous flammable atmospheres.
- Landoll also manufactures a stand up compact forklift, the LSC, which provides a low cost solution for increased efficiency when stacking or performing dock work, working in bulk storage or on the manufacturing floor and while stacking in drive in racking.
View more Landoll Very Narrow Aisle Forklift videos here.
Browse all of the material handling and industrial equipment we offer. We have the new or used piece of equipment you’ve been looking for, so please call (866) 696-9125, e-mail us firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit one of our nine material handling dealerships to purchase or lease today.