Reduce cost, downtime, & safety risks with our forklift planned maintenance programs performed by factory trained and certified technicians.
Forklifts and material handling equipment are the heavy lifters of your facility. No matter the quality of the lift, there are items to be maintained on a regular basis to keep your operation running at full speed. Much like an automobile, lift trucks need their oil changed, tires checked, safety features monitored and more. Utilizing forklift planned maintenance and material handling planned maintenance programs are the most cost efficient ways to reduce downtime and increase productivity.
Some businesses rely on in-house service programs or other vendors to perform maintenance when it is needed. Our customers have partnered with SIE for years because they want one vendor for all of their materials handling needs – whether it be service, parts, rental, or purchasing equipment.
We have over 180 factory trained & certified technicians, a company-wide 3.5 hour avg. service response rate, centralized parts department stocked with over $2 million in OEM parts, and 10 local branches throughout the Southeast to serve our customers 24/7, 365 days a year.
Here are five more reasons for forklift planned maintenance programs from toyotaforklift.com .
- You reduce the cost of repair and equipment downtime when you catch problems early.
- You decrease the chance of costly workplace accidents by keeping your operators safe with regular forklift inspections.
- You get a better trade in value when you replace your forklift equipment.
- You pay one flat rate for labor, plus parts on a pre-selected interval of time (weekly, monthly, bi-monthly, etc.).
- You won’t need to spend money on onsite forklift mechanics.
We have 10 locations with fully equipped shops in house and a team of technicians with stocked service vans ready to take your call. Reaching from Georgia, South Carolina, North Carolina, to Virginia.
HAMPTON ROADS, VA LOCATION COMING SOON!