The Drexel model SLT30AC and SLT35AC work in aisles as narrow as 56″ (1.4M), have a basic capacity of 3,000 lbs. (1363kg) or 3,500 lbs. (1590kg) at 24″ (600mm) load center and lift heights available to 26′ (7.92M). The SLT30AC and SLT35AC are 3-wheel front/side loading VNA forklifts with a single smooth rubber rear-drive/steer tire and solid poly-front load tires. The front mast rotates 90° and has side shift of 20” (500mm), allowing stacking easily in Very Narrow Aisles. Both models can work inside and outside on paved surfaces, can perform the jobs of a normal front loading forklift (including loading and unloading highway trucks and containers, working in bulk storage, drive in rack, push back rack, double deep and climbing steep ramps). The SLT30AC/SLT35AC range does the jobs of reach and counterbalanced trucks in aisles over 50% smaller. The rear steering and drive allow turning in short-cross aisles further increasing the storage density when compared to counterbalanced trucks.
- Ergonomic Design for Exceptional Operator Comfort and Safety
- Single Joystick Controls Hydraulic Functions, Directional Control, Horn and Wire Guidance
- Electronic Steering Provides Smooth, Reliable, Long-Lasting Steering Control
- The Adjustable Swivel Seat Improves Operator Comfort while Traveling in Reverse
- An Electro/Mechanical Parking Brake is Automatically Applied When Power is Turned Off or the Operator Leaves the Seat
- High Visibility Mast Allows Optimum Safety and View of Loads and Forks
* Additional model available SLT35ACRequest A Quote