The Drexel model SL30AC, SL40AC and SL50AC work in aisles as narrow as 56″ (1.4M), have a basic capacity of 3,000 lbs. (1363kg), 4,000 lbs. (1818kg) and up to 5,000 lbs. (2272kg) at 24″ (600mm) load center and have lift heights available to 31′ (9.45M). The SL30AC, SL40AC and SL50AC are 4-Wheel SwingMast® VNA and Side Loading Forklifts with independently driven front wheels and dual rear steer tires. The front mast rotates 90° and has side shift of 22” (500mm), allowing easy stacking in Very Narrow Aisles. These models can work inside and outside on paved surfaces and can perform the jobs of a normal front loading and side loading forklift including loading and unloading highway trucks and containers, working in bulk storage, drive in rack, cantilever rack, push back rack, double deep and climbing steep ramps. The SL range does the jobs of reach, counterbalanced trucks in aisles over 50% smaller. The ability to store and transport long loads as a side loader increases versatility and maximizes utilization.
- Single Joystick Controls Hydraulic Functions, Directional Control, Horn and Wire Guidance
- Hydrostatic Power Steering Provides Smooth, Reliable, Long-Lasting Steering Control
- Adjustable Swivel Seat Improves Operator Comfort while Traveling in Reverse
- Large Battery Compartment Allows Maximum Battery Capacity for Long Run Times
- High Visibility Mast Allows Optimum Safety and View of Loads and Forks
* Additional models available SL40AC, SL50ACRequest A Quote