The Drexel model SL120 is a specialized high capacity SwingMast® model that works in aisles as narrow as 72″ (1.8M), has a basic capacity of 12,000 lbs. (5455kg) at 24″ (600mm) load center and has lift heights available to 243” (6.17M). The SL120 is a 4-Wheel SwingMast® VNA and Side Loading Forklift with independently driven front wheels and dual rear steer tires. The front mast rotates 90° and has side shift of 44” (1118mm), allowing stacking easily in Very Narrow Aisles. The SL120 can also work inside and outside on paved surfaces, can perform the jobs of a high capacity front loading and side loading forklift combined including working in bulk storage, cantilever rack and climbing steep ramps. The SL120 performs the jobs of a high capacity counterbalanced truck but in aisles over 40% smaller. The ability to store and transport heavy long loads as a side loader increases versatility and maximizes utilization.
- Ergonomic Design for Exceptional Operator Comfort and Safety
- Dual Joysticks Control all Hydraulic Functions
- Hydrostatic Power Steering Provides Smooth, Reliable, Long-Lasting Steering Control
- Adjustable Suspension Seat Improves Operator Comfort
- Large Battery Compartment Allows Maximum Battery Capacity for Long Run Times
- High Visibility Mast Allows Optimum Safety and View of Loads and Forks