The RL4 Light Tower is a durable, cost effective solution for jobsite lighting. The 23 ft (7.13 m) extended-height floodlight tower provides 4,000 Watts of light. 359º non-continuous tower rotation allows for pinpoint light positioning. The compact size of the RL4 enables transportation of up to 17 units per truck, maximizing freight dollars. Designed to help get the job done on time and on budget, this model offers the right combination of capabilities and value.
- Durable 23 ft / 7 m vertical mast with manual self braking winch, mast brake and 359 degree mast rotation for quick setup and light positioning
- 4x1000w square cast aluminum metal halide lamps, Kohler 10.7hp engine, 45 gal / 170 L fuel tank and 6kW generator provide up to 90 hours of run time
- Efficient design layout allows up to 17 units per truckload, with fork pockets and lifting eye for quick loading and unloading
- Rust proof polymer covers provides ample access for service and maintenance, with locking tabs for security
- Platform to access lights and fold up tongue for transport
- Standard engine protection includes high water temperature and low oil auto shutdown
- DOT approved run, stop and turn lights, standard