The Bendi models B55AC and B55AC-HL work in aisles as narrow as *84″ (2.13M). The B55AC high volume model has a basic capacity of 5,500 lbs. (2500kg) at 24″ (600mm) load center and has lift heights available to 30′ (9.14M). Both the B55AC and the B55AC-HL models are a 4-wheel articulating forklift with dual independently driven rear-drive tires and soft-poly front load tires. Excellent traction, braking and power enable climbing steep ramps with loads. Three or four stage masts are available. Both models can work inside and outside on paved surfaces and have a floating front axle, allowing the truck to ride smoothly over uneven floors and do the jobs of reach and counterbalanced trucks but with much heavier loads and in much narrower aisles.
- B55AC 5,500 lb. (2500kg) Capacity at 24″ (600mm) Load Center
- Ergonomic Design for Exceptional Operator Comfort and Safety
- Integral Wide Stroke Sideshifter Makes Placing and Picking Loads Effortless
- DuraSteerTM Front Wheel Hydraulic Steering Provides Smooth, Reliable, Long-Lasting Steering Control
- Independently Controlled Rear Wheels Allow Independent Speed Control of Each Drive Tire Based on Steering Angle
- Creep Speed Mode Adds Enhanced Control when Handling Loads at High Elevations or While Training Operators
- High Visibility Mast Allows Optimum Safety and Control