The Bendi model B40i4 works in aisles as narrow as *78″ (1.98M), has a basic capacity of 4,000 lbs. (1818kg) at 24″ (600mm) load center and has lift heights available to 30′ (9.14M). The LP Gas engine provides the ability to run 24/7 without battery changing or charging. The B40i4 is a 4-wheel articulating forklift with dual rear-drive tires and soft-poly front load tires. The hydrostatic drive provides excellent traction and braking, high speed capability and power to enable climbing steep ramps with loads. Three or four stage masts are available making this unit excellent for loading/unloading trailers, containers and highway trailers. The B40i4 can work inside and outside on paved surfaces and has a floating front axle allowing the truck to ride smoothly over uneven floors. The Bendi B40i4 does all of the jobs of reach and counterbalanced trucks but in much narrower aisles.
- Integral Wide Stroke Sideshifter Makes Placing and Picking Loads Effortless
- DuraSteerTM Front Wheel Hydraulic Steering Provides Smooth, Reliable, Long-Lasting Steering Control
- Engine RPM is Controlled Automatically for all Hydraulic Functions without the Need for an Inching Pedal
- High Visibility Mast Allows Optimum Safety and Control
- Hydrostatic Braking Assures Automatic Smooth and Safe Braking when the Operator Removes Foot from the Accelerator Pedal