The Bendi model B40AC works in aisles as narrow as *78″ (1.98M), has a basic capacity of 4,000 lbs. (1818 kg) at 24″ (600mm) load center and has lift heights available to 30′ (9.14M). The Bendi B40AC is a 4-wheel articulating forklift with dual independently driven rear-drive tires and soft-poly front load tires. Excellent traction, braking and power enable climbing steep ramps with loads. Three or four stage masts are available making this unit excellent for loading/unloading trailers and containers. The B40AC can work inside and outside on paved surfaces and has a floating front axle allowing the truck to ride smoothly over uneven floors. The B40AC does all of the jobs of a reach and counterbalanced truck but in much narrower aisles.
- Ergonomic Design for Exceptional Operator Comfort and Safety
- Integral Wide Stroke Sideshifter Makes Placing and Picking Loads Effortless
- DuraSteerTM Front Wheel Hydraulic Steering Provides Smooth, Reliable, Long-Lasting Steering Control
- Independently Controlled Rear Wheels Allow Independent Speed Control of Each Drive Tire Based on Steering Angle
- Creep Speed Mode Adds Enhanced Control when Handling Loads at High Elevations or While Training Operators
- High Visibility Mast Allows Optimum Safety and Control