The AL 4 model line offers heavy-duty light towers to fit virtually any lighting need — from construction sites and sporting events to mining and oil field applications. The 30 ft (9.14 m) extended-height floodlight tower of the AL™4 provides 4,000 Watts of light and is designed to maximize uptime with quick disconnect lights and ballasts, 359º non-continuous tower rotation, heavy duty axles and chassis, and galvanized masts and outriggers.
- 4 X 1000 W metal halide lights with Kubota engine and 6kW generator which provides quiet 71 dBA at 23 feet and fuel efficient 60 hour run time.
- Durable 30’ fully galvanized mast with single self-braking winch design, 359 degree rotation, and retractable mast cable gives excellent illumination at long distances.
- Standard engine protection includes high water temperature and low oil auto shutdowns.
- Quick disconnect lights and ballasts allow for easy troubleshooting, service, and repair.
- Standard DOT approved run, stop and turn lights Heavy duty mast, chassis, and 3,500 lbs rated axle to handle rough road towing.
- Highway safety chains with snap hook